ABRI developed Light at the End of the Tunnel (LATEOTT) to provide a safe haven (or halfway house) for dogs and cats whose time has run out, but no foster or forever home is available through rescue. Our goal is to fill this critical gap experienced by the rescue groups we partner with. This partnership has helped save hundreds of displaced lives. Please go online to find a local rescue when considering adding a new dog or cat to your family.
- ABRI is a supporter of many community programs.
- We provide scholarships for veterinary students who are struggling financially.
- We support police departments and their canine handlers through blood donation to canine officers wounded in the line of duty.
- We provide reduced pricing for testing on military dogs.
- We support education programs for veterinary technicians and are a long time sponsor to IVECCS.